Body (Colors): 100% Pro-Brite nylon Body (White): 100% Pro-Brite polyester Side Panels/Collar/Cuffs: 100% lycratalic spandex dazzle Engineered Stripe Collar and Cuffs (specific to team): 100% polyester Stitched number on the chest, back and sleeves Individual twill or dazzle letters for the player name College Equipment patch sewn on the bottom of the front collar or fabric insert College Equipment jock tag with numeric sizing is applied to the lower left bottom of the jersey logo Stitched on each sleeve Decorated in the team colors
1. Consumption reaches $39.99 and above. We offer free worldwide shipping .If it's less than $39.99, an additional $10shipping charge is required.
2. After successful order, all orders will be shipped within 48 hours.Time of shipment varies from country to country and mode of shipment. If you choose DHL/UPS/FedEx express delivery, the time of shipment is 4-7 days.
3. If you order more than 50 pieces, please contact us via email@example.com, we will ofer you a good price.
4. If you have any questions, please browse the "【FAQ】" page. If FAQ is still unable to answer your questions, please send an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We usually reply to all emails within 24 hours, and our response time may be longer during weekends and Chinese holidays.
Statement from Coconino County Clerk of the Superior Court
Regarding High Profile Court Cases
Pat Jersey College Sun Devils 42 Stitched White New Case Information
Court rules prohibit the public disclosure of the charges or any other specific information until the court has confirmation that the defendant has been advised of the charges and any arrest warrants served.
Arizona Supreme Court Rule 122 and Coconino County Superior Court
Administrative Order No. 2013-004 regulate still and electronic photographic coverage of judicial proceedings in the courtroom and areas adjacent to the Coconino County Courthouse during court proceedings. Rule 122 also provides the authority to restrict media coverage based upon the physical limitations of the facilities and the safety and well being of the court user including parties, witnesses, jurors, victims and court staff.
Except for juvenile court proceedings, requests for permission for electronic, video, or still photographic coverage of public judicial proceedings shall be made by filing a request with the assigned judicial officer presiding over the proceeding. Such requests
shall be made no less than two business days before the proceeding sought to be covered. The assigned judge shall determine whether, and under what conditions such coverage shall be permitted in accordance with Supreme Court Rule 122.
Pat Jersey College Sun Devils 42 Stitched White New Court Contact Information
Please note that
Valerie Wyant, Clerk of Superior Court, Coconino County, has been designated as the central contact for all inquiries regarding matters in this case. However, due to limited resources including, but not limited to, other case load requirements of the Superior Court in Coconino County, all initial requests and General Questions must be handled through the
Coconino County Superior Court web site.
To return to the Clerk of the Superior Court's main page, click here.